On behalf of Nele Wynants, art and theatre scholar at the Antwerp Research Institute for the Arts (ARIA), University of Antwerp, I would like to share the announcement of the Summer School Performing Science, Mediating Knowledge. Furthermore, I deeply thank Sarah J. Adams for the opportunity to present the lecture ‘Amassing objects, exhibiting people’. The course content of the Summer school includes:
- public keynote lectures by Erkki Huhtamo (UCLA) and Sofie Lachapelle (Wilfried Laurier University)
- 15 lectures by (inter)national experts
- 5 practice-based presentations by artist-researchers
- student presentations of ongoing research
- 2 field trips, film screening, social dinner, magic lantern lecture-performance
Find more information and the registration link on the summer school website.